Bible Study opportunities are offered each Sunday morning for those with special needs, ages 6 and up. (Up to the age of 6, most children with special needs are included in the preschool ministry.)
- When: 10:00 a.m.
- Where: West Tower, room 105
- Families will need to pre-register their child’s/adult’s attendance by noon on Friday before each Sunday to secure a spot in the Connect Group. See registration link & pre-screening self check below.
- Designated parking is available for Special Needs Ministry near the West entrance to the West Tower
Pre-Screening Self Check
Has a family member (or someone in your household):
Experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
Within the past 14 days, been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
Are you or a family member isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
Did you answer NO to ALL questions?
First Time to Attend?
Before attending for the first time, please fill out an informational questionnaire so that we can be prepared to provide the best of care for your child.
On a typical Sunday morning in our classes, we…
- study the Bible, offering accommodations as needed, learn about God, His love, and His plan for each of our lives as we follow Jesus Christ
- pray and sing songs of worship
- work puzzles, swing, relax in the ball pit, or play on our iPads
- laugh and have fun!
RETURN TO HOME PAGE