- All tournaments will be 8:00 a.m. shotgun starts.
- A time limit of 4 ½ hours will be enforced for each round.
- Cost is $55.00 per player for each tournament provides the green fee, cart, range balls, lunch, and prizes.
- Checks should be made to Tallowood Baptist Church and deposited in the Activities Center, “Senior Golf Box,” prior to the entry deadlines.
- Different formats will be provided. Closest-to-the-Pin on all Par 3s will always be featured.
Remaining 2020 Tour Dates:
October 20 – Quail Valley El Dorado – Format: Tallowood Bramble –
Commissioner: Jim Felder
November 12 – Tour 18 – Format: Tallowood Scramble – Commissioner: John Wesson