Tallowood Kids Got Talent!
We’re hosting a virtual talent show! Videos can be submitted between July 23-28 and will then be posted on the Kids@Tallowood Facebook Group the week of July 26.
Share your talent – up to 90 seconds
1. Make a video of you or your family sharing your talent using a phone or tablet.
2. Examples of talents are: singing, telling jokes, playing an instrument, juggling, dancing, etc.
3. Limit video to 90 seconds.
4. Upload video. Accepted file types are mp4, mov.
5. Videos will be posted for others to view on the Kids@Tallowood Facebook Group during the week of July 26.
Tips on How to Make a Video
- Shoot Landscape – Align your phone horizontally
- Simple, Clean Backdrops Are Ideal – Avoid distracting backgrounds or crowded spaces.
- In Natural Light – Avoid backlighting. Avoid shooting with a window in the background. The main source of light should be facing you, not behind you.
- In Artificial Light – Avoid standing directly below an overhead light or anything else that creates hard shadows. Consider using a stand lamp several feet away for good indirect light.
- Shoot Eye Level – Eye level communicates accessibility.
- Clean Your Camera – Make sure the lens of your selfie camera is clean before shooting.