Come with us to the Holy Land!
Spring Break 2019 – March 9-18
Come go with us to the holy land where we will spend 4 nights in the Sea of Galilee area at the Maagan Kibbutz. We will worship on a Jesus Boat in the middle of the Sea of Galilee, visit Capernaum and the Church of Beatitudes. We will visit Nazareth for a day and lead programs at the Nazareth Baptist School. We will stand on the top of Mt. Arbel and check out the beauty of the Galilee area. Our journey will take us to the Golan Heights, Caesarea Philipi, Tel Dan and ministry with Zechariah’s Hope. As we head to Jerusalem, we will stop at Kfar Kedem for donkey rides and an amazing meal. Then on to Beit She’an, the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized, float in the Dead Sea and then arrive in the most important city on the planet — Jerusalem. While in Jerusalem, we will visit the Temple Mount, the southern steps of the temple, the Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, the Western Wall, Bethlehem, the Shepherds Fields and the Church of the Nativity. We will spend our last day having communion in the Garden Tomb, walking in the Old City and taking in the Jerusalem Prayer Center. It will be one of the most amazing trips of your life as we walk where Jesus walked and allow His word to come alive to us. We will never be the same!
MAKE TRIP PAYMENT
Purpose for the trip:
To provide an opportunity for every person at Tallowood that desires to visit the Holy Land. Anyone may go on the trip, but we really do focus on it being a great trip for youth and families.
That the Word of God would come alive. To walk where Jesus walked and to see what Jesus saw. The need is great! Not only will we tour the Holy Land, but we will be used by God to love others in Jesus’ name. It will give us the opportunity to live out Genesis 12:3, “I will bless those who bless you.”
- Cost of the trip is $3850 (TBC member) or $3950 (nonmember) per person plus money for about 5 meals.
- 11-12th grade participants receive a $1000 credit toward their total cost. All other participants pay full price. Note: The trip cost is based on a specific air travel cost. There is a potential that this cost could fluctuate up or down. In that case, we would need to adjust the total cost accordingly.
Requirements & Expectations for ALL participants:
- Complete and turn in a registration form by September 23 with a $770.00 deposit (refundable until November 1).
- Have a current passport by January 1
- Participate in all training events: Monday, January 14; Monday, February 11; Monday, March 4 (6:30 pm each night). If for some reason you miss all or part of a training session, you must make it up before the next session.
- You will also need to memorize Psalm 122
- Make all payments on time. Payments may be paid online.
- September 23 $770 due
- October 21 $770 due
- November 18 $770 due
- December 16 $770 due
- January 13 $770 due
- We recommend Trip Cancelation Insurance that can be purchased through Travel Guard. com
We will have an Israel Trip Interest Meeting for all possible participants on Sunday afternoon, August 19, at 4:30 pm, in the Chapel Reception Hall.
If you have any questions regarding the Israel Trip please contact Jerome Smith in the Family Ministry office at 713.468.8241. ext. 8166