Celebrating changed behaviors and lives
- Are life struggles weighing you down?
- Are past issues holding you back?
- Feeling lonely even in a crowded room?
- Hard time forgiving others or yourself?
Happiness is possible… but you have to choose it.
5 Promises God Extends:
- If you are hurt, God says. “I will heal you.”
- If you’re confused, God says, “I will lead you.”
- If you feel helpless, God says, “I will help you.”
- If you feel alone, God says, “I will comfort you.”
- If you feel anxious and afraid, God says, “I will offer peace to you.”
Celebrate Recovery (CR) provides a “safe place” for everyone to experience God’s healing regardless of the emotional, financial, relational, sexual or other issue they may struggle with. (Such as anxiety, worthlessness, chemical dependency, weight issues, anger, childhood abuse, codependency, worry, financial issues, gambling, stress, pornography, perfectionism, divorce, gossip, need to control, etc.)
Every Monday Night
6:30 – 7:00 PM – Fellowship Meal
7:00 – 8:00 PM – Worship Time (lesson / testimony)
8:00 – 9:00 PM – Small Share Group (gender specific)