Couples Night Out (CNO) is an opportunity for married and engaged couples of all ages, to enjoy a few hours out on the town together. We would love for you to take advantage of this opportunity to grow as a couple in your marriage. Marriage is under attack by the enemy and we need to do everything we can as couples to protect what God has established and ordained. While you are on your date, we will provide you with questions you can discuss, that will inspire and encourage you. So sign up below. Let us know if you have any questions.
Jerome Smith, Family Minister
Friday, January 24, 6:00-9:00 PM
For more information, contact Robin in the Family Ministry office at email@example.com
Childcare Deadline is the Sunday before the Friday CNO.REGISTER For CNO – PARENTS
Important childcare information –
- A waiting list will be started when we are full.
- Please be aware that there are minimum numbers of preschoolers (10) and grade school children (5) required to be able to offer childcare for the evening. If for some reason we do not have that number, then we will cancel childcare and let you know by Wednesday of that week.
- Children need to eat dinner before being dropped off. Childcare will provide snacks during the evening.
- If parents leave the campus for the event, they need to:
- Stay within a 5 mile radius of Tallowood
- Leave a good cell phone number for contact