Women’s Ministry Spring 2018 Registration Links
SPRING REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Please use the links below to register. You can click on the name of the group to learn more about the group, including dates, times and room location. Then use the ‘REGISTER HERE’ link to sign up for the class.
Childcare information is at the bottom of this page. Please register for the group or class you want AND register for childcare if needed. Thank you!
MID-WEEK ANYTIME (meet at times determined by the groups–daytime or evening)
- The SONSHIP Group at TBC on Tuesday mornings. Other times may be available. Contact Stephanie Heflin for details or call the church office for assistance.
- Divine Design – REGISTER HERE
- Joy of Living – 2 Samuel – REGISTER HERE
- Women in the Word – All Things New by Kelly Minter (2 Corinthians) – REGISTER HERE
- SONSHIP – “Does God Still Speak?” – REGISTER HERE
- Fitness class (see below)
- Mosaic (a class that practices English by studying God’s word in a small group setting)
- Morning and Afternoon options available. Please contact Mary Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Click here to sign up for childcare for Tuesday and Wednesday morning classes – If you registered in the Fall, you are still signed up for childcare. Reservations only needed for new registrants.
If you have questions about childcare, please contact Kara at email@example.com or x8144. Thank you!
The Preschool Ministry at Tallowood provides childcare at no cost for parents while they attend classes on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. Children may be dropped off starting 15 minutes before class begins and must be picked up within 15 minutes of the class conclusion. When your class is not meeting, there is no childcare provided. Please call Pat Uhlin at 832-320-8150 and cancel if you are unable to attend your class.
On Wednesday evenings, childcare is provided for infants to 2 years old without a reservation. Children 3 years and older participate in our children’s choir program, which requires a separate registration.
****Also hosted at Tallowood on Tuesdays and Thursdays is Baby Boot Camp.****
Baby Boot Camp’s Strollfit: Stroller fitness classes cater to all fitness levels: pregnant moms, new moms, and conditioned moms with one or more stroller-aged children.
Price and more information online at babybootcamp-houstonwest.frontdeskhq.com/welcome