- All tournaments will be 8:00 a.m. shotgun starts.
- A time limit of 4 ½ hours will be enforced for each round.
- Cost is $50.00 per player for each tournament provides the green fee, cart, range balls, lunch, and prizes.
- Checks should be made to Tallowood Baptist Church and deposited in the Activities Center, “Senior Golf Box,” prior to the entry deadlines.
- Different formats will be provided. Closest-to-the-Pin on all Par 3s will always be featured.
Tuesday, July 17, Quail Valley El Dorado Golf Course
- Format: “Tallowood Scramble”.
- Entry deadline is Friday, July 11.
- Jim Felder is Tournament Commissioner