World Changers: 8th Grade Mission Trip
Destination: New Orleans, LA
Cost: $350 includes transportation, lodging, and all meals.
We will be participating in a week of missions with World Changers in New Orleans, Louisiana from July 17-23, 2016. It will be such an incredible experience for your 8th grader to be the hands and feet of Jesus to the city of New Orleans. We will plan to leave Houston Sunday, July 17th and return to Houston on Saturday, July 23th.
Requirements: World Changers is for followers of Christ who have been baptized and can demonstrate a growing faith.
How did I sign up for World Changers?
- Turn in 8th Grade Mission Trip Registration by Sunday, April 24.
- Pay $50 deposit
- Complete World Changers Participant Release Form 2016
- Complete a Tallowood Medical Release Form
- Attend World Changers training meetings at Tallowood prior to the trip:
- Parent Info Meeting: Sunday, March 6 at 4:30PM in ET208
- Training #1: Sunday, April 24 at 12:30AM (After 11:15AM Worship) in ET 208
- Training #2: Sunday, May 22 at 4:00PM in ET208
- Training #3 and Final Parent Meeting: Sunday, June 26 at 4:00PM in ET208
- Attend the Middle School Mission on July 13-15, 2016
Registration will begin on Sunday, March 6 at our Parent Information Meeting!