Welcome to Children’s Choirs 2019-2020
TEACHERS can’t wait to meet each child on Wednesday night!
- There are fun things to do
- Teachers love the children
It’s a wonderful place for kids to feel safe and loved while learning and living the word of God.
Online Registration is open August 1-28. You can sign up the first day of class on September 4.
THIS YEAR WE WILL LEARN ABOUT Champions of the Faith from Hebrews 6:1-2.
Tallowood children begin organized music classes at age 3, participating joyfully in Bible truths through singing, moving, rhythm, steady beat, creating, and team work. Each year is a new step in worship leadership and participation.
Children enjoy instruments, such as Orff xylophones, Choir Chimes, autoharps, stepbells, and boomwhackers. Every room has ‘singing toys’ and they might have fun with parachutes, lummi sticks, tinikling poles, puppets, and many more things that help them on their journey to honoring and praising God.
Special Events Include:
- Singing at Christmas in even years
- Singing at Thanksgiving in odd years
- Grade School children might sing in an evening service in the spring
- At different times, mothers might sing with the children on Mother’s Day or children might sing on Palm Sunday AND WITH THE ORCHESTRA
- Parent Night at choir in the spring semester
At Tallowood, children’s choirs cost nothing for enrollment! That’s right – rehearsals are F R E E! NO fees are charged for this awesome musical experience! (with the exception of a t-shirt fee in some years where needed).
Please join us! Susie Low, Coordinator
Music in May 2019
Fun in Choir!
Music in May 2017
Orchestra Members Visit Children’s Choir