Registration, Fees and Contact Information
LATE REGISTRATION OPENS DECEMBER 4th
if space is still available.
Fee is $190 per player
Late Registration Fee (per player): $190
Parents wanting their children to play on the same team must all register at Tallowood.
PLEASE NOTE: We recommend using a personal computer to register for Kingdom Basketball. A “work” computer may be used, however, due to company firewall security, often times the registration process is not completed because the payment processor cannot be accessed. If you experience problems registering, we recommend using your personal computer or personal phone to access the registration portal.
LATE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT (Begins December 4 IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE)
- If registering December 4th or after, you must FIRST find a Head Coach that will agree to add your child to their team.
- To find a Head Coach, go to “Team Rosters”.
- Find the appropriate grade level league (2017-2018 school year) for your child.
- Scan through all the teams listed that are NOT shown as “Full”.
- Contact the Head Coach of the team you prefer.
- Once a Head Coach agrees to add your child to their team, have the coach send you an email stating approval. Email should include name of child, league and team number.
- Forward the approval email to Kim Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kim Smith will then provide you with a code to register online.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you and the Head Coach once registration and payment have been processed.
Kingdom Basketball Director: Brian Fisher, 832-306-6393, email@example.com