Registration, Fees and Contact Information
On-Time Registration: September 15 through November 15
Late Registration: Begins December 4th IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE
On-Time Fee (per player): $150
Late Registration Fee (per player): $190
NOTE: Parents wanting their children to play on the same team must all register at Tallowood.
ON-TIME METHODS OF REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- Online by credit card. To register online, click here. To register online, you must set up a Tallowood account. You may register multiple players at the same time or later.
LATE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT (Begins December 4 IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE)
- If registering December 4th or after, you must FIRST find a Head Coach that will agree to add your child to their team.
- To find a Head Coach, go to “Team Rosters”.
- Find the appropriate grade level league (2017-2018 school year) for your child.
- Scan through all the teams listed that are NOT shown as “Full”.
- Contact the Head Coach of the team you prefer.
- Once a Head Coach agrees to add your child to their team, have the coach send you an email stating approval. Email should include name of child, league and team number.
- Forward the approval email to Kim Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THEN you may register online by clicking here.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you and the Head Coach once registration and payment have been processed.
Kingdom Basketball Director: Brian Fisher, 832-306-6393, email@example.com