The 30-Day Challenge
- Create your worship@home Plan for the next 30 days
- Read through the worship@home Guide and understand God’s heart for worship as a way of life
- Attend the four week “The Heart of Worship” sermon series at Tallowood
- Participate in a Bible study’s follow up to the series (Saturday night at 5pm or Sunday morning at 10 am)
- Work through the Personal Study Guide and consider how you can be more intentional about worship@home personally and with those who live under your roof
- Commit to a weekly “Home Time” for all who live with you (Home Times can be downloaded each week in the download section below)
- Memorize Hebrews 13:15-16
Resources to help you worship@home!
Downloads:DOWNLOAD this week’s HOME TIME TAKE the WORSHIP@HOME APPRAISAL DEVELOP your WORSHIP@HOME PLAN DOWNLOAD the WORSHIP@HOME GUIDE DOWNLOAD the PERSONAL STUDY GUIDE DOWNLOAD the IOU WORSHIP TOOL
- The Air I Breathe by Louie Giglio
- Worship: The Ultimate Priority by John MacArthur
- Renovation of the Heart by Dallas Willard
- 52 Creative Family Time Experiences by Timothy Smith
- Check out the Life Stage resources in the Devoted Center and online HERE.