5th Anniversary Celebration
Saturday, July 14, 7:00 p.m. at Tallowood Baptist Church
Featuring the Skit Guys
Please note – there will be no childcare available and this program is designed for those 18 and older.
Free admission, but tickets are required.ORDER TICKETS HERE
Celebrating changed behaviors and lives
- Are life struggles weighing you down?
- Are past issues holding you back?
- Feeling lonely even in a crowded room?
- Hard time forgiving others or yourself?
Happiness is possible… but you have to choose it.
5 Promises God Extends:
- If you are hurt, God says. “I will heal you.”
- If you’re confused, God says, “I will lead you.”
- If you feel helpless, God says, “I will help you.”
- If you feel alone, God says, “I will comfort you.”
- If you feel anxious and afraid, God says, “I will offer peace to you.”
Celebrate Recovery (CR) provides a “safe place” for everyone to experience God’s healing regardless of the emotional, financial, relational, sexual or other issue they may struggle with. (Such as anxiety, worthlessness, chemical dependency, weight issues, anger, childhood abuse, codependency, worry, financial issues, gambling, stress, pornography, perfectionism, divorce, gossip, need to control, etc.)
Every Monday Night
The Pinnacle (East Tower, 3rd floor)
*park on the Vindon Street side of the campus*
6:30 – 7:00 p.m. – Pizza Fellowship
7:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Worship Time (lesson / testimony)
8:00 – 9:00 p.m. – Small Share Group (gender specific)