Camp Tallowood 2017
Camp Tallowood is a summer camp for our Student Ministry and any student from the 6th – 12th grade is welcome. Camp Tallowood is a week filled with worship, small group (tribe) time, recreation, and fun! This year, our theme is “One Thing,” and we will focus on Jesus’ greatest commandment: to love God and love people.
Located at Camp Eagle
- 10 miles of mountain bike trails!
- Rappelling, rock climbing, outrageous zip line and water slide!
- Amazing water front activities in crystal clear water!
- Incredible Quad 3000 zip line through the woods!
Camp Pastor, Scot Pollok
We are thrilled to have Scot back with us as our camp pastor for the 9th year. He has become our annual camp pastor. His year round job is pastoring the Faith Bible Church in the Woodlands. He has been married to Liza, an Australian professional ballerina, for almost 16 years, and together they have two young children, Andrew and Izzy.
Get on the Bus
- Leave TBC @ 1:00pm on Saturday, June 24th
- Back @ TBC by 8:00pm on Thursday, June 29th
- Seniors leaving Friday, June 23rd.
- $425 early registration, register by Sunday May 28th
- $450 late registration, register between May 29th and June 11th
- $400 for each additional child in one family, no matter the date of registration. In order to receive this discount, you must email Megan Luchtel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is limited space. Once registration fills, all others will be added to a wait list. Registration officially ends June 11th.
The cost includes:
Chartered bus transportation, five nights lodging, two T-shirts, recreation, meals from dinner Saturday through noon Thursday, and program.
Full Participation is required
- A participant may arrive late or leave early, but they will not be allowed to come and go during the week.
You have completely registered when we have received:
- Completed registration form (paper or online).
- A complete and current medical release form.
- $50 to your account by June 11th.
- Total payment by June 18th.
Forms needed to attend Camp Tallowood:
***Camp Eagle Forms: To complete forms for Camp Eagle please follow this link below to register and use the code provied:
The event code is: tallbap2017
Any additional information, or if you have questions please contact the Student Ministry Office at 713-468-8241 ext. 8165, or email email@example.com.