Registration and Lesson Fees
Disciplines: Piano, Voice, Violin, Viola, Cello, String Bass, Flute, Organ, Guitar, Oboe
To sign up for lessons at the Tallowood Academy of Fine Arts, click the link below for online registration. All registration forms and payments must be submitted to the TAFA office prior to the first lesson/class.
Please be sure to include all contact information. As soon as registration and payment are received, you will be notified by email.
Registrations are processed in the order they are received.
All students will need to complete the entire registration form, and can choose between monthly payments or semester payment. All students will pay the yearly registration fee for the academic year (August 2019 – July 2020).
NEW & RETURNING STUDENTS – REGISTER FOR FALL 2019
RETURNING STUDENTS – MAKE MONTHLY PAYMENT
Upon receipt of enrollment form and registration fee, a confirmation email will be sent containing the date the lesson will begin, time lessons will be taught, and instructor information. Sixteen music private lessons are scheduled for the Fall semester. The private music teacher may schedule an end of the semester performance/recital that will count as a lesson.
Absences should be reported to the private instructor or the Academy Director, Debbie Barker at 832.320.8123.
Fall 2019 Tuition
Students may choose from two payment options:
- In full with application
- Four monthly installments with an additional $20 convenience fee
30-Minute Lesson / 16 lessons
$600 – paid in full
$620 – paid monthly / $155 per month
45-Minute Lesson / 16 lessons (Requires teacher approval)
*Registration for a 45-minute lesson requires prior approval from the instructor
$900 – paid in full
$920 – paid monthly / $230 per month
60-Minute Lesson / 16 lessons (Requires teacher approval)
*Registration for a 60-minute lesson requires prior approval from the instructor. This lesson length is designed for advanced students.
$1200 – paid in full
$1220 – paid monthly / $305 per month
The monthly installment is made up of five equal payments based on the total tuition for the semester. Payments remain the same regardless of the number of weeks in the month. These payments are due on the 1st of the month. The monthly payments are not related to the number of lessons in a month.
Fall Payment Due Dates:
- Payment #1 – Time of registration
- Payment #2 – October 1
- Payment #3 – November 1
- Payment #4 – December 1
- A $30 annual registration fee is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable. Family maximum is $50.
- A convenience fee of $20 is due if selecting monthly installments. This will be divided in 4 payments of $5 paid with each installment.
- A $10 late fee is due if payment is not received by the 1st of the month. The Tallowood Academy of Fine Arts reserves the right to cancel and/or deny lessons for payments not received.
- Music and materials are not included in the private lesson fees.
- Festival and entry fees for outside events are not included in private lesson fees.