5th Grade Retreat
February 23-24, 2017 at Forest Glen in Huntsville, TX
Join your friends at Forest Glen for guaranteed FUN; enjoy the zip line, awesome fellowship, campfire, delicious food, friends, Bible time, and much more!
Cost: $90, which includes meals (dinner Friday and breakfast & lunch on Saturday), lodging, recreation, materials, transportation and t-shirt.REGISTER NOW for 5TH GRADE RETREAT
Steps to Complete Registration:
#1 REGISTER ONLINE
#2 PAY ONLINE – COST: $90
#3 TURN FORM/S IN AT CHURCH –
MEDICAL AND PHOTO RELEASE FORM is required for each child. Release Form must be notarized. A notary is available at the church office, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION FORM (if applicable) is required for a child requiring medication including over the counter medication. Children are not allowed to self-administer ANY medicines while on retreat.
Registration is complete upon receipt of registration, $90 payment and notarized MEDICAL AND PHOTO RELEASE FORM.
Submit MEDICAL & PHOTO RELEASE FORM for Tallowood. The Tallowood Medical Release must be notarized.DOWNLOAD TALLOWOOD MEDICAL & PHOTO RELEASE FORM
Submit MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION FORM for Tallowood.DOWNLOAD TALLOWOOD MEDICATION FORM
Pack for your trip:
- ATHLETIC SHOES are a must!
- Warm clothes that can get dirty
- Jacket (outdoors at night)
- Pillow & towel
- Toothbrush, soap, etc.
- Required medicines with form
Leave at home:
- Anything electronic, i.e. cell phone, game system, etc.
- Candy, food, snacks
- Pocket knife, noise maker, magazines, comic books, etc.
- Pesky brothers & sisters
- Friday, February 23 at 5:00 p.m. in the Great Room, WT216
- Dinner provided at 5:00 p.m.
Parent Pick up:
- Saturday, February 24 at 6:00 p.m. on the south parking lot